1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Mouse wheel drama

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by labecs, Mar 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. labecs

labecs Thread Starter

I am trying to use the scrolling wheel with Word 2007, but it doesn't work on one of my computers, on the other one it works fine. I have Logitech mice on both (I changed it for the Micrsoft I had that somebody said had problems with Office 07)

What kind of setting or override do I need to be able to use it on my other comp?

Please help, I really need it!!!

2. daddyhominum

daddyhominum

Switch functions are usually set in the mouse software utility program. If you run the same mouse ware with the same settings you should have the same result .

You can get mouse ware from the microsoft site.

3. labecs

labecs Thread Starter

Yes... they're both the same, everything's the same, same pc, same mouse, but it still doesn't work on one of them :(

4. kiwiguy

kiwiguy

But have you actually loaded the Logitec drivers for the mouse on the computer where it does not work?

5. labecs

labecs Thread Starter

Yes I did... still doesn't work... The wheel works everywhere else, except Word (where I use it the most)
    Any other ideas? Please?

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/550525