1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Mouse wheel not working

Discussion in 'Games' started by Yeehaakankin, Jul 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Yeehaakankin

Yeehaakankin Thread Starter

Lately i have had the problem that the mouse wheel is'nt working tried to reset mouse and or re-configure it but still doesn't work ( BF2 ) some other games it works just not BF2. At one stage i had it working then i either updated a Patch or a driver somewhere and now no worky mousy.......
    Can anyone help me out or find a new release for a Logitech Cordless Duo.
    I searched Logitech's site to find nothing???
    Cheers Adam

2. MahaGamer

MahaGamer

try to go to control panel, then click on "system". under hardware go to device manager. I then click on "human interface devices" i think it's called. then uninstall the mouse and then unplug it. after that plug it back in and it should install drivers automatically. if this doesn't work, just go get a cheap optical mouse. i have a 30 dollar microsoft (blue) optical and it is excellent for gaming.

3. ramrohan

ramrohan

Get a logitech G5 or G7 , its very comfortable for gaming and doesnt cause problems like this......

To make it simple for you

GET A NEW MOUSE!!!!!

4. iLLegaL89

iLLegaL89

lol

try opening it up :D and cleanin it ;p

my mouse has started double clicking with i single click -.- cant micro on wc3 :(

anyhoo gettin the razer krait :d

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!