Mouse Wire Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

christadwani

there is something wrong with my USB mouse; it stops working alot and it works when i move the wire a little
i think there is something wrong with wire
can it be fixed ?

and this happened to me like 40 times but with other things like earphones, mics, headsets, anything that can be plugged to a Computer/Mobile phone

etaf

Wayne
wires can break - i have stopped using cheaper / smaller wire mice now and use a wireless as i was also getting constant cable issues.

christadwani

well i'm kinda getting better at not breaking stuff like this
but the mouse is still working
but constantly going on and off
can i make it last ???
(i got it from a place far from where i live and i don't have the time to change it and i really need it)

etaf

Wayne
depends on where its broken and if you can get access to the connector - mine tend to break near the USB plug - and so not really fixable

christadwani

one last thing
my mouse is a trust product (probably never heard of it)
the box said it has a 5 year warranty
and trust.com says it has a 3 year warranty
is a broken wire supported ???

etaf

Wayne
worth trying them - yep, heard of trust and had a few of there products - at the lower quality end of the market ,at least in UK they were

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online