1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Mouse wont move while holding space?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by uuilliam, Aug 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. uuilliam

uuilliam Thread Starter

I don't know if this is the correct place or if it should be in the hardware forum.
    But I use photoshop as part of my workflow so when I find that holding space (to pan) disables my mouse, it isn't very nice.
    sure I just use the scroll bars instead, but I would rather pan, it is quicker.

My laptop it a Packard Bell Easynote TJ68
    64-bit

it is perfect in every other way, just this one problem really.

would appreciate responce

T.I.A

P.S. It isn't only in photoshop, it is in general
    so I dunno if it is hardware or OS.
    no virus' I am running Malwarebytes, Ad-aware and Avast so the only thing that has a chance of being on my system (theoretically.) is spyware which I check for ever week or so.

2. uuilliam

uuilliam Thread Starter

*update*

it appears to happen when holding any key on my keyboard, which is kinda annoying since I cant play games like Counter strike:source as the mouse doesn't work for about 1 - 2 seconds after I release the key.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/942258