MousePointerTrouble

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

haplyss

I have WinME. Mouse pointer works fine in safe mode, but does not appear with normal boot. Can anyone help me with this?

Haplyss

Have you gone into device mamager and checked next to mouse to see if there a yelloy mark nex to it?If not click on it and update driver. Try going into control panel and click on mouse and try adjusting the device.

haplyss

My computer is not on line. How do I determine the mouse driver? Then, if I know the mouse driver, can I put it on disk from my online computer?

Thanks,

haplyss

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online