Move address book from Outlook Exp. to Windows Live Mail

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Sabu1

Have a Vostro 1500 with Windows XP. Just installed Windows Live Mail, but the transfer of my WAB to Windows Live Mail, following their directions, did not work properly. It transferred only part of my book, and shows many duplicates (some with same name but different e-mail address).
Tried transferring a second time, and now have an incorrect book of over 1,000 addresses.

I want to delete this incorrect book (without having to delete each address one at a time...does not have a file delete option that I can see), and properly transfer the full book. I can create a new address book file if needed. Any help would be appreciated.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!