Move photo from Iphone to computer documents.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

boojake

I am trying to copy a photo from Iphone to my computer documents. I can find no option to do this.

TerryNet

Terry
One way is to (on the iPhone) sync photos with iCloud. Then you can access them at iCloud.com from any computer (and download them if desired).

Now you can just plug your iPhone into your computer and then folders of photos will pop up. But iCloud workds fine too.

Dropbox is a great solution too. I have had some issues with iCloud suddenly deleting all my pictures, so I use dropbox instead.
Sad to hear about your iCloud issue. But yeah, I agree with you. Dropbox is a great alternative. I use it for other files too.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online