Moving boards

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

PriesT

ive searched Vbulletin for this but they also tell people to use the search function..which i did and still cant seem to find the answer..i just recently purchased a license to Vb and cant seem to figure out how to transfer my board that i have on phpbb over to my Vbulletin that way i dont lose the posts and members..anyone have any idea how to do this? i would greatly appreciate any advice ya could give

I don't think there is any utility to do this for you. You may just have to export the tables from PHbb and import them into VBulletin manually.

PriesT

actually i found a tool that does this kind of thing called impex, and i read that you can do it..it just wont restore the pm's or the users pw's :D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online