1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Moving emails from OWA to gmail

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by doudoudou, Mar 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doudoudou

doudoudou Thread Starter

Hello,
    I'm trying to move all the old emails in my university OWA to gmail just to keep a record. I already know how to 'forward future incoming emails' using the rule option, but what I'm hoping to do is to move all the old emails that are already in the OWA. Is there anyway that I can do this without forwarding each email one by one ? (I have 300 ish emails!). I just want to keep a copy of all the communications, so either to forward them or to keep them as a file (in whatever format) will do just fine for me. :confused:

2. Rockn

Rockn

You can't do it from OWA.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1045666

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice