1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Moving iTunes Library to my Samsung Galaxy 5

Discussion in 'Other Mobile Devices' started by DebraD1969, Apr 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. DebraD1969

DebraD1969 Thread Starter

I have a large iTunes library that I would like to move to my new Samsung Galaxy 5 phone. With my old phone I could drag and drop the songs onto my mobile device but that is not an option with my new phone. Is there an easy way to transfer my iTunes library to my new phone?

2. renegade600

renegade600

you can use kies to copy your files or you can pull the microsd card from the phone, plug it into the computer and copy.

does your phone not show up in windows explorer when you plug the phone into the computer?

3. DebraD1969

DebraD1969 Thread Starter

No, it does not show up in IE. I get an open files window which in the past allowed me to drag and drop my mp3 files over. Now I get the circle with a red line through it which means the files will not drag over.

4. TonyB25

TonyB25 Banned

Internet Explorer is a web browser. It won't help you copy the files. You don't need Kies. Just connect the phone to the computer with a micro USB cable, and copy the files.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1146780

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice