Mozilla Browser

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Gary6497

Yesterday, Mozilla downloaded an update and after that, the screen hung, nothing loads. I removed Mozilla and then downloaded it again. Also, I tried the compatability that they suggested. I have Windows XP. Can anyone help me get the browser back up.

Thanks

LauraMJ

Administrator
Do you have any extensions or skins? If so, have you tried running Firefox in the Firefox safemode and seeing if it works?

redoak

Gone but never forgotten
Not sure, but it may be necessary to remove the existing FF version before installing the new. At least this is true for 'SeaMonkey.'

{redoak}

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online