1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Mozilla Firefox 65 ?

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by xerses, Feb 9, 2019.

Advertisement
  1. xerses

xerses Thread Starter

Hello everyone.
    I have problems with Firefox: I cant get it to respond quickly and load Google fast, any idea what I can do to resolve this annoying problem, my Notebook from Acer only have 4GB Ram & 2.8Ghz processor,both windows and processor is 64 bit and so is firefox,please help.(n)

2. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

In order to load the Google website "fast", one of the things you need is a "fast" internet connection. What is your Download/Upload speed? You can test it here: http://www.speedtest.net

TerryNet likes this.
  3. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    Run a tab in Private Mode and see if helps. Also running FireFox in 'safe mode' would be a good idea as it will run without Addons.

4. xerses

xerses Thread Starter

Hello, thanks for your input, my internet connection is 300/50 Mbps(y)

5. Phantom010

Phantom010 Trusted Advisor

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1222920

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice