Mozilla Firefox Issue

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cleek

Hi, not sure if this is the best forum for this, if not please direct to where I should go. On my office computer I use Firefox and today I began getting the following pop up:

"This web page is being redirected to a new location. Would you like to resend the form data you have typed to the new location?"
I can click Yes or Cancel.

Most of the time no matter what I click the window immediately returns. I noticed that when I shut down AOL the annoying window did not pop up again, perhaps just a coincidence?

Any help's appreciated - I won't be able to apply any solutions until Monday, left my computer in the office.

Thanks,
Paul

cleek

Victoria, thanks for the info, I'll try the instructions from the link you sent on Monday when I get back to work.

Paul

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online