1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Mozilla Firefox - Prints too Large

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by twoyankeez, May 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. twoyankeez

twoyankeez Thread Starter

I am having an issue with printing directly from webpages. My font is HUGE and my pages do not print correctly. I have no problem printing from Word or Excel, but any time I print something from the web the font is huge. How do I change this?

2. mha1

mha1

Firefox Printing: Best way to print from ANY browser is to go to File then Print Preview. In Firefox, the preview allows you to choose not only portrait/landscape, but "shrink to fit" (the paper size), 30% to 200% or customize the percentage. After setting it the way you like it and you click on Print, be sure to change the number of pages to print (in case page 2 is just the bottom of a page and you don't need the info) and also if there are frames in the page, make sure to select "as laid out on the screen" so you don't get pages of useless frames printed in addition to what you actually need.

I have been doing this Print Preview thing for years, even with MSIE and Netscape. I hate to get page 2 with stuff on it I don't need! I waste enough paper!!

Hope this helps!
    mha1

3. twoyankeez

twoyankeez Thread Starter

That worked...thank you!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/464567