1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Mozilla or Opera

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by punkybunge, Jul 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. punkybunge

punkybunge Thread Starter

First Name:
    Nola
    I was reading through the forums and noticed that someone had asked which of these were better. Either is good but be sure not to use IE was one of the replies they recieved back. Does that mean if I have one of them on my PC, that I need to uninstall my IE??
    I still have it on my PC but that might be some of the problem that I am having.
    Thanks

2. junker39

junker39

No need to mess with IE. If you don't use it, it won't cause any problems. And I think you may still need to use IE to get to Windows Update.
    I use IE and Firefox both and haven't had problems with either one. Could be you have an infection of some sort in your system.

3. redoak

redoak Gone but never forgotten

Avoid using IE, except when required to access MS. Except with a sophisticated effort, it can not be uninstalled and shouldn't be.
    I would post your "problem" as a new Thread in the appropriate Forum. You can close this current Thread by opening it and going to "Thread Tools." Click on "Solved" in the menu.
    {redoak}

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/480523

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice