Mozilla problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

$arattitude

Several months ago I installed the latest version of Mozilla (I use IE as my default) - worked well at the time, but now it appears that my wireless connection (cable) is not recognizing Mozilla -- I'm not able to connect to the internet using Mozilla. IE works fine. I downloaded and installed the same Mozilla version again, rebooted, but encountered the same problem. I suspect this may have something to do with the way my wireless connection is configured. Hope someone can help - my son, a doctoral student in CS, is usually around to help "mom" but he's away for the summer.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!