1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

mp 3 player help needed

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by sylvia,ann, Feb 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sylvia,ann

sylvia,ann Thread Starter

does anyone know why after transfering songs to mp3 player the mp player now doesnt work i did record over some song already on

2. Byteman

Byteman Gone but Never Forgotten

Hi, This is the fourth thread you have started about this problem with MP3 / CD music, you are getting help in two of your threads, so I am closing the two empty threads, and will merge the two you have replies with help in. Please> do not start any more new threads, TSG site allows you one thread per problem; your issue can easily be handled in one thread. I will also Move the merged thread to our Multimedia forum, where you should be able to get good help.

That's not to say you wouldn't here, it's just that we have a separate forum for Multimedia issues, so why not use it?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!