Mp3 burning like art on disk?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ofuzzybear

Hi.
I know nothing about burning Cd's other than drag and drop. hit burn. graphic design, pretty good! Heres what I'd like to see when I put my completed project CDr disk in a PC. A web page opens ( not on the net but a HTML file I've saved to the disk) with a bunch of thumbnails of cover art I've designed. When you click on a cover it takes you to the track listings for that CD. When you select a track the MP3 plays..Can this be done on a CD. Do you need any kind of special software? or just use an HTML editor and your CD burning program. How can I do this or something similar. I'm sure tons of folks would love to know also.

ofuzzybear

I would just do the HTML and burn it. Sounds like the easiest solution.If you really wanted to get fancy you could do it in Flash.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts