1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

MP3 DVD playback on a DVD Player

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Gogs, Sep 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Gogs

Gogs Thread Starter

Hi folks,

I would be grateful if one of you kind folks could tell me if there is any software out there that will burn MP3s onto a DVD so i can play it back on my MP3 compatable DVD Player, in a similar fasion to what can be done with CDs. The reason being is I'm lazy & get fed up with getting off the sofa to change CDs over so thought with the capacity of a DVD i could get round this problem.

Many Thanks

2. finwood

finwood

If you fill a DVD with mp3s you won't be getting off the couch for a month! I put them on a CD and play it in my DVD player. A full CD would play all day.

However,
    I use Nero Ultra 6. It says that it will burn DVDs, but since I don't have a DVD burner, I haven't used that part of the program. It does a good job burning them onto a CD.

3. MysticEyes

MysticEyes Banned

Either a CD or DVD should work burn them as 'data', be warned though any continuous track CD's will now play with spaces/pauses between tracks.

4. Gogs

Gogs Thread Starter

All Day?!?!? Hmmmmm I think I'll invest in one of those fridges by my sofa. :D

Thanks to you both for the replies.

Gogs

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/272030

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice