MP3 File Sharing

MP3 File Sharing - If you've tried them, Which one of these Two is the Best?

• AudioGalaxy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Morpheus

Votes: 6 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
Never tried either one. Always use FTP and can always find what I want.

I have both, AG is having some problems and is likely to go the Napster route, however, right now they seem to have more files, AG also installs spyware on your system that you must remove.
Morpheus is a peer to peer system, while they may shutdown their website, the engine will continue to work, also Morpheus is growing rapidly and has a more napster-like interface. My Opinion ! Get Morpheus
Now as I am sure the moral issue of this is bound to come up, my take ....have you ever taped a TV show , copied a cd, text from a dictionary, a cassette? I realize one wrong doesn't make a right, however to single out one area is discrimination, so if you have a complaint , and have done NONE of the above mentioned things, lets hear it....Rhett...perhaps one of our attorney friends will speak up ?

Hi Guys,here's what you get with the so called free file sharing programs out there today,Gator,Eaccelerator,TopText,Onflow,Webhancer,NewDotNet,WhenU,SaveNow,Ezula,Etc,Etc.And when you remove this junk from your computer with Ad-aware,you cant use the program.And Ad-aware will only remove some of this stuff,the nasty ones like NewDotNet,and Ezula you have to remove from the registry.Until another program like Napster come around,free of all spyware,I pass.

Hi Rhett,Yea,i guess you can say i have an attitude,when it comes to these so called free file sharing programs.I had Kazaa,and got hit with Newdotnet,ezula,toptext,cydoor,onflow.I spent alot of hours removeing this stuff,and if you ever get some of these on your system,i think you would have an attitude also.Morphues and Kazaa are one and the same.Although i agree with you,after reading the products specs,there doesnt seem to be any spyware bundled in like kazaa.Has far as reading the user reviews,well i just read about 40 out of a thousand,all negative,and something is going on with this program.Seems like alot of people as soon as they dump morphues there problems go away.This can happen with any software you d/l from the net,i know,but until a program come out like napster again,and i doubt that will ever happen,i'll pass on these.Just my 2 cents,and if your happy with morphues,and your not haveing any problems with it ,thats great....(hey you dont work for them by any chance do you???/) jk

No, I don't work for Morpheus, odd, have always noticed that things work different for other users, :) differant strokes for dirrerant folks ? I was one of the first users of Napster, found it by mistake using a search engine, it was wonderfull while it lasted. Morpheus works perfect with MY system, Add Aware finds no problems , it works as advertised, however , I realise that anything that has to do with computers is subject to flaws.
I still believe this is the best file sharing program currently out there, if your system is having problems, don't despair, just means MR. Bill is not as cool as he acts. I hace had NO problems with this progam, and as ppl here will tell you , I run a Compaq, near the kiss of death in tech talk, have you used the program ? and if you have , what is the problem... Rhett PS forgive the spelling errors, but MY Mariners are playing the Yankees, no time to spell check now....Rhett

Morpheus got my vote... I've tried both & AG is awkward to use.
Also there is imesh (www.imesh.com) imesh has spyware that can not be removed though. ( removal of spyware from imesh.com stops it from functioning ) & then there is WinMX ( www.wimmx.com )
for dial up users... winmx is faster than most... if there is available songs.

but for best overall.... I prefer Morpheus ( kazaa , music city ) ;)

For the record Morpheus Rocks, I had Napster which was the best until it got shut down. But had no problems with Morpheus and find it easy to use even for me.:D

I use Kazaa.....aside from the stupid spyware it installs. I can't get rid of AG....it irritated me...
I just really miss Napster...:(

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online