Mp3 file will not import to Davinci Resolve

chuck1esHD

Hi, I am trying to simply get an mp3 file into my Davinci Resolve media pool, and I'm having issues. I've tried dragging it from downloads to the media pool, but it just doesn't appear when I let go. I tried finding it within the application file browser but it simply isn't there. I tried changing the file ending to WAV in case it was somehow misread, but it still didn't work. What can I do to solve this?

Oddba11

Jim
Does Davinci Resolve work for audio files?

I can understand editing a video and adding/removing audio. But I wouldn't expect to just be able to drop audio into a video editing tool.

Just asking. I've not used Davinci.

It is possible that your MP3 file was recorded using the wrong bitrate or is not supported by Davinci Resolve.

It is possible that your MP3 file was recorded using the wrong bitrate or is not supported by Davinci Resolve. Check this theory and make sure that the bitrate of the file is 320. If everything fits, but the file still can't be added, then you've encountered some other problem. It may be possible to solve it by converting the audio file to another format like WAV. You can do that with the help of various sites. Here is one of them, convertr.org. If this does not change your file, then your file is corrupted. I hope you find a solution to this problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online