mp3 Help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Loose4Bruce

Hi Everyone
I have several boot recordings that are 1 huge mp3 instead of broken
down into a single mp3 for every track.
Does anyone know of software that I can use to break them up. I
can't make audio cd's until this is done.
Thanks a bunch.

What burning software do you use. If you have nero, it comes with wave editor that can do this.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Originally posted by Moby:
What burning software do you use. If you have nero, it comes with wave editor that can do this.
It's hard to edit MP3 files with a WAV editor. :)

Originally posted by johnwill:
It's hard to edit MP3 files with a WAV editor. :)
I didn't pick the name John, Nero wave (with an "e") editor does indeed change/chop/split and do any number of things with mp3's. In fact the only thing I've done with it is split mp3's.
It's wasted on me.
:)

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
I confess, I've never tried it, so you may well be right. I have no need to chop up MP3's, I like them whole. :D:D

:D
Yeah, me too. I think some people record a LP (remember them? ;) ) to computer as one whole file. When burned to cd you can't then skip tracks as you only have one "track". The whole bally lot.
He probably hasn't got nero anyway. :D

Loose4Bruce

I have nero.
I'll check it out.
Thanks
Oh........and I'm a she not a he........lol.
Thought Loose4Bruce gave that away.
Thanks again.

My appologies "Bruce":confused: ;) :D lol
If you have nero version 5 or above, but no wave editor, it can be updated for free at their site. If you have it, open up wave editor, file, new, grab your mp3 and your away.
Good luck.
:D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online