1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

MP3 long track

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by HuhU2 DM, Sep 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. HuhU2 DM

HuhU2 DM Thread Starter

I have a MP3 file, that is kind of a Nonstop song, it's 1 hour and 30 minutes long, but in this 1:30h there are remixes of 30 songs. (hard to explain). It's like a normal album, but has no pause between the songs.
    I'd like to know, if there is a software, which i can separate this songs, like, creating tracks (01, 02,...), maintaining the nonstop style.

I use Nero to burn my CD-Rs, but it only do tracks, when you crate a VCD.

Thank you

2. RSM123

RSM123

3. Moby

Moby

4. Squashman

Squashman Trusted Advisor

5. angry man

angry man

With Nero 5.5 (and presumably 6) it 's easy to put markers for tracks 01, 02, etc. etc. Just open the wave file you want with nero wave editor. click the wave where you want the second track/marker to start and drag /highlight the first track portion back to the start of the wave. The first track is now highlighted. click on edit, click 'Copy to file', enter name (track 01 or whatever) and save it. click back on 'Edit', click 'Delete' and the still highlighted first track will dissapear. continue in this fashion for as many tracks/ markers as you want.

Open Nero burning rom, drag and drop the tracks in the correct order, highlight track 02 down to the last track. RIGHT click on the highlighted tracks, click on 'Properties' go to 'Pause' change from 2 to 0 seconds (the first track's 'Pause' must be left at 2). burn your disc and it will play thru seamlesly but you will be able to jump to any track/ marker.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!