1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

MP3 on DVD/R....?

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by markwalker, Apr 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markwalker

markwalker Thread Starter

Hi Gang,

Just a quick question

I have a dvd burner and nero 6 i have several MP3 files on my hard drive which are about 1.5 hours long so can't be burned onto CD, i tried burning them onto a DVD-R without success. It worked on my PC but not in my car stereo or DVD player (Plays MP3). I left the disc open for multi session could this be the reason it didn't work or is it something that just can't be done yet...

Cheers :eek:

2. Moby

Moby

Your car stereo won't read dvd's. Home DVD players come in all sorts of weird and wonderful set ups, it may be able to play mp3's but only from cdr cdrw discs.
    If you want you can split those hour and a half mp3's to smaller sizes so they'll fit onto cdr's, which your car and dvd player will then be able to play.
    Here's the one I use, mp3 direct cut, works a treat and is free.

http://www.rz.uni-frankfurt.de/~pesch/

3. markwalker

markwalker Thread Starter

Cheers mate, Thanx a lot

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/220265

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice