Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

mp3 player says its half full, with nothing on it.

4K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  disturbed1person 
#1 ·
i have a Delstar ds 801 1 Gb mp3player that is kinda screwing up. i hooked it up to my computer and was going to sync some music on it. but it said it was half full already, so i went to clear it out by going to my computer - removable disk K, when i got there, no music or videos where on it. how do i get the 50% back???:confused:

#6 ·
okay, so i got another MP3 Player with basically the same software to play all the songs, videos, and pictures. this one is a 2GB MP3/MP4 player. and i had the same thing happen to it. then i figured it out myself.

so if anyone else has this problem then you can tell them.This is how i fixed it:

click start - right click "My Computor" - click "Manage" - after it comes up, look in the left side window, click on "disk Management" - right click on the Volume that has the problem (Like: Drive L: or something like that.) then click on "format" - then select what you want to call your drive, what file system you want it to be (I changed it from FAT to FAT 32), and then select your Allocation File Size. check for box "Perform a quick format". then that should do it.

and thanks for trying to help me out Elvandil. you where trying to get me to do that same thing i just couldn't quite follow you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.