MP3 Player

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bikerbcs

I'm not getting another iPod.. Cant afford it and to many bad experiences..
Here's the 2 I am looking at..

SanDisk Sansa 512MB* MP3 Player - Blue
Model: SDMX3-512-A18

Delve into the world of your very own music library with this 512MB* MP3 player that also serves as an external storage device. Customize your player to sort by title, artist, album, genre and more.
512MB* internal flash memory
Ultrathin design measures just 0.9" deep and weighs only 1.5 ounces
Supports MP3, WMA and DRM WMA formats

Or.....

Creative Labs Zen Nano 512MB* MP3 Player - White

Model: ZNWH512MB

Music makes the world go 'round, so keep up with this skip-free MP3 player that features a shuffle option. Now you can groove to all of your favorite beats.

512MB* internal flash memory stores up to 256 songs

Pocket-size design measures just over 2.5" thin and weighs just 2.2 oz.

Supports MP3 and WMA with DRM music formats
------------------------------------------------------

The ZEN is about $10 cheaper....
Just a question..
Under Wal-mart it said that the music plays WMA... So when I download music do I have to convert everything that is Mp3 to WMA to be able to be loaded onto the ZEN player or does it do that automatically?

Get the first one bikerbcs. Not only does it look better, but you can use it as an external storage device. This can come in a lot of handy for some people. However, creative m3 players are very reliable, and you can be sure that it will be ok.

I highly recommend the Iriver h10 series. plays many music formats,fm radio,voice recorder
podcasts pictures etc. Get the european version though, the h10's they sell in North America is a crippled version and only plays on windows xp and windows 10 media player. If for instance you have widows 2000 you can't upgrade to xp. If you buy windows xp what do you do when Vista comes out later this year? This has to do with the MS. lawsuit in europe, that stops MS. from forcing you to upgrade your os. ( in many ways this is the opposite to p2P where the company forces you to pay for something you do not want.)

I still believe the Iriver is the best bang for your buck.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online