MP3 Player

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

pinkharley

Hi There

Can any of you wonderful people out there help me? i have the dreaded Windows Vista on my laptop i have brought a MP3 Player when i run the software that came with it to enable me to download music etc it said FAILED driver not found not compatable with vista
im totally peed off now, i wish i still had windows xp, anybody have any ideas on how i can use my MP3 with vista?

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
You need to goto the website of this MP3 player and download their Vista drivers and software if they have any.
It is NOT a Vista issue, but a OEM driver issue.

pinkharley

thanku for the speedy reply, the problem i now have is that my mp3 player is not a good make , i brought it in superdrug store the name on the box is SELECT the name on the instruction book says A S Watson health & beauty any ideas!

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
There is NOT a web address of any kind?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts