1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

mp3 sansa can't find dowloads

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by pugmom, Nov 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pugmom

pugmom Thread Starter

I've down loaded on to my pc but can't find them on my mp3, also how do I delete songs that I no longer want off my mp3

2. diablo75

diablo75

Please check the following:

When you attach your mp3 player to your PC, do you hear a "Di-ding" sound? And if you have My Computer open, do you see a new removable drive appear? If so, you should have no problem opening this drive (which is inside your mp3 player) and dragging files from your PC onto that drive, or selecting songs you don't want on it and deleting them by hitting the delete key.

Report back when you've tried this. You may have to tell the player to function in "MSC", which will make the device behave like a USB mass storage device that will add a new drive in My Computer that you can open and browse.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/647595

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice