1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

MP3 to WAV

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by jerricho, Jan 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jerricho

jerricho Thread Starter

While designing my homepage using MS Word 97 (I don have Front Page) I tried to insert a MP3 file in my page. But I found that only .WAV or .MID files are allowed.
    Can one convert a MP3 file to a WAV file?

2. mixx941

mixx941

3. Davey7549

Davey7549

Read reviews, Downloaded, scanned, and tested the freeware
    version of Compsupports suggestion.
    http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0-1896417-100-7893680.html?tag=st.dl.10001-103-1.lst-7-7.7893680

Here are my findings:
    Two spyware programs are included as extra baggage, Gator being one of them. Both programs you can opt out of during installation by unchecking the boxes during install. After load
    ran a search for any spyware using AdAware and found Gator was still listed but not functional. Had AdAware remove it.
    Ran search in start search for gator and found three references
    Two image pics and a temp file entry. Deleted all three.
    Restarted system and ran AdAware again and no spyware found.
    Fired up program to test Mp3 to Wav conversion on 2.3MB Mp3
    and had it convert to wav. Convert took 30 seconds and produced a 25MB Wav which played beautifully. Tried two others
    At one time one = 2.4MB and one 5.6MB both converted in under 30 seconds and played back as wav perfectly.

Recommendation: Program does a very good job converting and of course the cost is right! Be very diligent to remove the Checks in box for spyware and run AdAware immediately afterward to ensure spyware is not included.

Dave

4. Paul Nagel

Paul Nagel

5. $teve

$teve

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/64258

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice