1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

MP3 woes

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by hummingbirdesign, Feb 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hummingbirdesign

hummingbirdesign Thread Starter

I just got a mp3 player from Tiger D- its a Fuxion Waterdrop PD210 and I installed software ,driver etc. After that I realized that I would have to download their "manual"( guess they're going the cheap route) which is 29 pages . I couldn't get it to happen because of dialup, so I asked a friend to do ownload and copy it for me. She said ok but it was going to take 6 minutes per pg or about three hours.And she is going to do it. In the meantime can anybody tell me how to get started to download music on this gadget befor I send it back??? MUCH THANX IN ADVANCE

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/327064

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice