MP3s are skipping

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Hey there,

A long time ago I made MP3s from a CD. I don't have the CD anymore because I lost it when I moved to the states. Anyways, I decided to make the MP3s back into the CD again, but some of the MP3s has skipping in it. I saw some time back that there was a program that could remove the skipping. Is this true?

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
I'd be astonished if you find a program that can correct defective MP3 files. I've never heard of a program with this capability.

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
yeah... i figured as much. I thought I saw something though... this was like '98 mind you.

If you were good at audio editing, I'm sure Adobe Audition might do the trick, but you'd probably have to do it manually.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online