1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Mp4, avi format videos does not play good, it shows split screens when tried to play

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by jaiyaganesh, Dec 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaiyaganesh

jaiyaganesh Thread Starter

[​IMG]

hi,

I am facing this problem in my computer for quite sometime. When i try playing some mp4 videos or some avi format video i usually get this type of screen which is shown above. I have tried installing k lite codec, even then i face the same issue on my computer. I tried playing it in GOM player, when i tried the same in windows media player also it shows the same result. I have provided the technical specs of the video here below

My snapshot is not clear here, i could not capture that screen when i try capturing it i becomes like this, actually the video splits into two, half of the video is seen on the other half of the player screen

General
    BufferOverflowPart3ExploitsByIDEspinner.avi
    Format : AVI
    Format/Info : Audio Video Interleave
    File size : 15.2 MiB
    Duration : 18mn 19s
    Overall bit rate : 116 Kbps

Video
    ID : 0
    Format : MS Video
    Codec ID : CRAM
    Codec ID/Info : Microsoft Video 1
    Duration : 18mn 19s
    Bit rate : 116 Kbps
    Width : 904 pixels
    Height : 608 pixels
    Display aspect ratio : 3:2
    Frame rate : 1.000 fps
    Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.211
    Stream size : 15.2 MiB (100%)

can anyone please help me out with this ............!!!

2. jaiyaganesh

jaiyaganesh Thread Starter

It looks like this, since i could not capture it on my screen, i have took a picture from my mobile and posting it here..

[​IMG]

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!