mp4 to DVD video converter

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

19jss58

Attempted to burn a .mp4 file to DVD but my burner software, CopyToDVD, says I need ConvertXtoDVD to convert this format to DVD.

Anyone know a freeware (open source) program? Thanks.

midders

Account Closed
DVD Flick should do the job, but for maximum quality FAVC is your baby. This is a true encoder, rather that a transcoder and takes about 8 hours to convert a 2 hour film on my old Celeron 1.5GHz system with the maximum quality settings.

For help on anything that involves video it's always worth searching http://www.videohelp.com

Sláinte

midders

19jss58

After this post, found an old version of ConvertXtoDVD and it worked.

Posted this question on another forum and it was immediately locked due to fear of a lawsuit. Thanks to you both for the input and for stepping up.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts