MP_ROOT file exists but cannot be opened

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bob12345678

I was transferring videos from a memory stick pro duo when I touched the card as it was attached to my card reader. It disconnected from the computer. I reconnected it and was asked if I wanted to recover the files and it worked however the files ended up as .chk files. So I do no know how to recover those files. I would like to know how to recover those files. I also would like to know how to be able to open the MP_ROOT file. This file was damaged during the process of the loss of the files. It no longer looks like the folder it looked like before.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online