Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mpg's not burning with nero?

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Wire 
#1 ·
Hi, one day i installed nero on my com hearing it was the easiest and best to use for burning home movies vcd's mg files whatever u wanna call em anyway i installed it and burnt a mpg file it worked fine ok so a couple of days later i tried it again but something realy strange happened, once it was burning it would say decoding video and take ages and when it finnaly got to 100% it just freezes strange ay?. Its the newest version of nero, i have tried uninstallign it, formating and starting afresh but nuthing seems to fix it i am also running xp, my burner is an acer 8x4x32 cdrw, little old i know but it has worked fine,,,, could it be that nero is 2 new for my burner? any help will be appreciated

ty

>>>>wire<<<<

P.s i also folowed moulders guide to burning vcd's ^^^ above but used nero for the burning and the same thing happened... strange.

#2 ·
If there is just one MPG you are trying to burn I would guess it has a problem. Same if the MPGs you can’t burn are all from the same source.

If you are having problems re-burning the MPG you already were able to burn you likely have a computer problem, although I have no idea what it could be. Maybe you lost a codec.

You say you have the latest version of Nero. Do you have the latest update to that version? There shouldn’t be a compatibility problem – that you were able to burn a VCD with it is a good indication of compatibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.