1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Mrs

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by [email protected], Aug 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. wilmat@mchsi.com

[email protected] Thread Starter

Each time I close down the computer a window pops up that is called Shellcon hidden window and I must let it close before I am able to continue disconnecting. How can I remove this from my computer?

2. pugmug

pugmug Banned

double post,you will be shot for that,lol.

3. wilmat@mchsi.com

If Pugmug thinks that was an answer to my question, I already have assigned an IQ number to him. Thanks for nothing

4. pugmug

pugmug Banned

I think I was and the key word is was helping you with this problem in the first thread of your double post.

5. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

BANG! ;)

6. wilmat@mchsi.com

I do not use AOL and I tried downloading MusicMatch but was unsuccessful and I think I removed the program

7. pugmug

pugmug Banned

My IQ or yours in question here? Maybe I did not make it clear in post #4 of this thread and as you state it my be my IQ but it does not seem so. The word was means that I could care less about a new person or their computer problem that comes in and on the third entry of their double post insults the only person at the time trying to help them. Is it easier to understand for you now, wilmat? ps. I only hope your name you are using to post under is a real email address but that goes back to a persons IQ or lack there of.

8. JohnWill

OK, let's not get into a shoving match here, keep it on the topic, OK? :)

9. pugmug

pugmug Banned

No problem doing that and I hope someone helps that person, it just will not be myself !

10. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

I suggest that instead of trying to moderate, you report a duplicate post using the report thread option ;)

[email protected], download hijack this, scan your system and post a scan log please.

http://www.majorgeeks.com/download3155.html

Also, for what it's worth, the thread title Mrs. gives absolutely no clue as to your problem :rolleyes:

11. Squashman

Squashman Trusted Advisor

It is a MusicMatch Jukebox problem. My wife had the same issue on her laptop. I can't remember how we fixed it. It was a while back. i will have to go digging thru my Favorites.

12. pugmug

pugmug Banned

AcaCandy, you seem to have an issue with me so may I ask what it is. JohnWill took my post as humor but you seem to want to jump in my ,well I will let it go at that.

13. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

The person with the problem didn't see your attempt at humor ;)

I've also seen other posts of yours...........and I'll let it go at that as well :)

14. pugmug

pugmug Banned

Please tell me your version !

15. JohnWill

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/489933

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice