MS Access 2000: Forms (Lookup Data)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

keith10456

I created a database to manage various websites and their various Mailing List.

First I created a Mailing List form which captures the name of the website (that the Mailing List belongs to) and the name of the Mailing List.

On the Subscribers form, I'm trying to make it so when the end-user selects the "website" (from a drop down list) that "only" the Lists from the respective website appears in the next field... for the end-user to choose from... Which would be the Mailing List that the subcriber is joining.

For ex. lets say there are 3 websites in the system... MSN, Yahoo, & Tech Support Guy. Each website has 3 different Mailing List.

If the end-user selects "Yahoo" in the first field, I only want the Mailing Lists for Yahoo to appear in the next field... for the end-user to choose from. Once the end-user has the limited Yahoo list, he then would select the Mailing List that the Subscriber is joining.

PLEASE HELP

Anne Troy

Anne
Hi, Keith. Not much time to look FOR you, but what they're called is either cascading dropdowns or conditional dropdowns.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online