1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

MS Access 2007 Query Help

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by kvargordi, Feb 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. kvargordi

kvargordi Thread Starter

Ok..........I'm having no luck trying to create a query that will do what I want. So here goes!

If you don't mind "getting your hands dirty", I've attached the DB, and through this post, I'll explain what I'm hoping to achieve. Hopefully you can help!!!

After the login page, the "Program Implementation list (form)" appears. On this page you can navigate through the various 'Open' projects/programs. When a projects/programs is selected, the "Program Details" form opens, which self navigates to the selected projects/programs from the "Program Implementation list".

As the various projects/programs are owned by a department, what I want to do is have a summary down the bottom of the "Program Details" form which shows me the progress to completing all tasks by each Department for the project which is displayed on the "Program Details" form.

What I'd also like (if possible) is to have a combined summary of progress to completing all tasks on the "Program Implementation list (form)" somewhere before the "go live date" column.

Am I trying to do the impossible?

2. OBP

OBP

kvargordi, welcome to the forum.
    There is no database attached, so it is a bit difficult to answer your last question.
    But it may be possible, although datasheet and Continuous forms cannot have subforms of their own.

3. kvargordi

kvargordi Thread Starter

Just tried to upload it again. unfortunately the file size is too big. I even tried to Zip the file.

Can I email it to you?

4. OBP

OBP

Have you tried Compacting & Repairing the database before Zipping?
    All Access database attachments have to be zipped first.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1090977

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice