Ms Dos Help!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

xxkhbxx

hey all, its me again, i got one weird thing happening if i want to restart my pc from dos.. i go to start , shutdown, then restart in dos mode.. then the screen just goes black and doesnt go to dos just stays as a black screen.. i know a while ago it use to go to dos but not anymore help thanks :eek:

LANMaster

Banned
Depending on what version of Windows you're running .... try holding down the Ctrl key or the Shift key as Windows starts up.
I seem to remember that that will call up a screen that will let you choose.
:p

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online