ms-dos program in windows 2000

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

alexcellence

Hi
I have a dos based program - Ghost and it was installed on my windows 2000 ntsf drive when i bought it. the guy even made a backup. but when i try to run the ghost program, it says it wont work under windows 2000.
how do i run it?! windows 2000 doesnt have dos right?
i have another drive fat32 too.

crjdriver

Older versions of ghost do not support ntfs or win2k. This is from memory [since I stopped using ghost in favor of drive image] version 6.0> supports win2k and limited ntfs.

Have you created the ghost boot disk? This is what you will use to create / restore images.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online