1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

ms-dos program in windows 2000

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by alexcellence, Oct 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexcellence

alexcellence Thread Starter

Hi
    I have a dos based program - Ghost and it was installed on my windows 2000 ntsf drive when i bought it. the guy even made a backup. but when i try to run the ghost program, it says it wont work under windows 2000.
    how do i run it?! windows 2000 doesnt have dos right?
    i have another drive fat32 too.

2. crjdriver

crjdriver Moderator

Older versions of ghost do not support ntfs or win2k. This is from memory [since I stopped using ghost in favor of drive image] version 6.0> supports win2k and limited ntfs.

Have you created the ghost boot disk? This is what you will use to create / restore images.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/171642

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice