1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

MS-DOS Prompt commands?

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by RiViT, Feb 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. RiViT

RiViT Thread Starter

I know a few of the commands like going back a directory and going into another ...but is there a place to get a full list and what they do?

2. belenus

belenus

I found a useful list here: MS DOS prompt commands

It does say something about Windows NT4.0 -- I'm not sure if that means there was a different DOS for NT4.0, with different commands; or if those commands will work with all versions of Windows/DOS. Maybe someone with a bit more knowledge can answer that. :)

Hope it helps,

belenus :D

3. mtbird

mtbird

4. RandyG

RandyG

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/117308

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice