1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

MS InfoPath 2010: Page Breaks Adding Extra Blank Pages

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by witakr, Jan 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. witakr

witakr Thread Starter

Hello Folks, I have a couple issues with MS InfoPath 2010.

I hope there is someone here who can help me.

I am creating a form which is going to be used for PRINTING only. No Saving.

I have an issue with using page breaks.. I have a page break at the end of every view so when the form is printed each view is on it's own sheet of paper. My problem is that it appears that the page breaks may be the cause of an added BLANK page when the form is printed.

When you print the form, after each page, there is a blank page. This only occurs when I use a page break. I have to use a page break otherwise my views will run together when printed. The blank pages can be seen in the Print Preview as well.

Can someone help me figure out how I can fix this issue?

Thanks!

Jay

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/975832

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice