1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

ms office web access times out

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by aaron90245, Sep 2, 2004.

Mark Solved
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. aaron90245

aaron90245 Guest Thread Starter

I've got a couple of users who's office web access times out after about 5 minutes. I don't much experience with ms office, so this is probably a simple fix. Could someone tell me where I can find the 'logoff after ...' setting. (if there is one)

Thanks, Aaron

2. aaron90245

Anybody?

3. bizzt

bizzt

What do you mean by "office web access times"?

4. aaron90245

It 'times out'. If the user is inactive for a set amount of time, they are logged off and have to log back on when they want to return to thier account. All of our e-mail is handled at corporate hq, so I am thinking it is a policy and can only be changed by making a request and justifying it.
    Does anyone have any insight into a problem like this?
    Aaron

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/269483

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice