Solved MS Office

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

SilverSurf

Hello All - I want to buy MS Office but not 365, I would prefer 2010 or 2013 pro version. MS only want to sell me 365 but I am pretty certain I would be able to buy previous versions from somewhere, any suggestions please?

Regards Silversurf

lochlomonder

Colin
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I'm curious: why are you intent on buying old versions of Office? With 365, if you want to go the Personal route, it'll be cheap doing it monthly and you won't have to worry about staying up-to-date.

Another alternate consideration, if MS Office isn't an imperative, is to have a look at LibreOffice as a free alternative.

SilverSurf

Hello lochlomonder - because I believe paying a yearly subscription is only a digital download and not on a disk, so am concerned if I need to reinstall at any time, I mean do you have to pay again?

Regards Silversurf

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
No, all one need to do is login to your MS account and it should allow you to reinstall.
So. keep your magic key code numbers also.

SilverSurf

Hello DaveA - That's all I needed to know, now I will purchase a one year subscription for 365. Thanks again for your help.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online