MS outlook 2000 and office XP

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sandeepjaipur

Hi there!

I want to cancle Organize Tool in My Outlook 2000 and Office XP because once i select this feature and now i want to cancle. In Office XP Outlook i delete the created folders (also selected in Organize). My new mails also missing.
:mad:

Tools> Rules Wizard> Delete?? Is that your difficulty? Please try to give us a better explanation of your problem.

Anne Troy

Anne
Welcome to TSG!

First of all, let's verify exactly what version of Outlook you are using. Outlook 2002 (also known as Outlook XP) comes with Office XP. However, perhaps--like me--you chose NOT to install Outlook XP. I run all Office 2000 AND Office XP, but I do not run Outlook XP. Open Outlook. Hit Help-About Outlook. What version are you running there?

Assuming your statements are correct and you ARE running Outlook 2000, then the XP part has no bearing in your question. Just letting you know.

If you ARE running Outlook 2000, then close it.
Hit Start--Run and type:

outlook.exe /cleanviews

Hit Enter. (There is a space before the slash.)

That should launch Outlook (launch it if it does not start itself with 30 seconds or so), and with default views as if you had just installed it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online