MS Outlook 2000

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Melodi

While working on an email in somewhat darkness my email disappeared. I was trying to cut out one section using the right click menu of cut and then paste it into another area using control V and some how I hit something wrong because whoooooooooosh my email was sent faster than you can say "Hey I didn't want to send that". It wasn't even an email I wanted to send, just to vent. Who knows the myserious key path to sending an email without clicking on send? This has happened to me before, but never bothered me before. Thanks

Melodi

I knew it had to be control something! I don't remember being by the M though. Anyway to disable this horrible option? thanks for the information and link

Melodi

Ya know, I've got my outlook up, have an email ready to send for real and I'm hitting control M and it's not sending. F5 is also not sending it. Is it a prerequisite that I not want to send the email for the short cut to work? ;)

LOL....yes it only works if you do it accidentally..... :D

Seriously though, I haven't got the foggiest now.... :confused:

OK Melodi, give this a shot.......press & release the Alt key once, then try one of the Ctrl+ shortcuts.

Melodi

I'll give it a try when I return from the zoo. Thanks so much!!!

It's Alt+s, look at your icons at the top any letter that has an underline is the shortcut key to use that function. BTW....you can post here using alt+s as well.

Melodi

It was a lotta fun Kitch.
Rockn you're ALWAYS so smart :p how ya been??!! Ok, I'm gonna try both. Dumb short cuts, I don't like them oh well I guess if I was writing the email, I must have meant it!!

Ok, alt S did the trick but when I was typing last night, I can't imagine how I hit alt S??? Destiny i guess.

thanks guys

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online