1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Ms outlook/outlook Express.. email sent but not reachable

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by adbug02, Feb 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. adbug02

adbug02 Thread Starter

Please help!!

Anyone come accross this problem !?

The email is successfully sent but the receipient never receive it .. either with attachment or non attchment email. Plus i disable my NAV too.

Please help!

Thanks in advance

Regars
    AL

2. jbcalg

jbcalg

which are you using Outlook or Outlook Express?

if your email software shows it as sent - it was sent
    what happens after that is up to your ISP transferring it to the recipient's ISP (and how ever many other hops it takes from point A to point B)

do your emails to others at the same or other ISPs get there ok?

I'd leave your NAV on, enabled to scan incoming and outgoing both, and have the autoprotect enabled too

the recipient should check and see if your ISP domain is being blocked - but you would/should get an error message back if that's the case

does the recipient get other email without any probs?

3. adbug02

adbug02 Thread Starter

Yea i tried to send from my hotmail to my yahoo and it works but from my outlook does not work. and i am trying on ms outlook and outlook express but both not working.
    The NAV showed email sent 100% completed, everything seem going fine but receipient did not receive, i tried on my own account in hotmail and yahoo .. receive others fine but not from my outlook

Thanks..

please advise

4. Rockn

Rockn

Do you have the POP and SMTP servers set up correctly in your Outlook setup for your email profile? Sounds like your incoming POP mail is OK but the SMTP server is not. Can you send to anyone else from Outlook?

5. adbug02

adbug02 Thread Starter

it works all the time .. just suddenly it jsut did not works, i am wondering what happen. Plus i never change any setting on the outlook or any IE setting either, unless is virus or some error

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/200771

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice