MS Picture It 99 and Canon A20

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

JSJ 🎂

It's my birthday!
Don't know much about computers so I'm sure this is a stupid question. I just got the camera and all the pixs I have sent that I took with it are about 4 screens big at the other end. Have not had that trouble with scanned pixs. I have been putting all pixs in MS Picture It 99. I'm sure I need to reduce the size of the pixels before I send but I don't know how. Thanks

Image size on screen is usually determined by the number of pixels. If you have your screen set to 600 X 800 and the camera is taking 1200 X 1600 DPI pictures you obviously won’t fit all the pixels on the screen. Simple viewers are usually limited to that view.

I don’t have Picture-It on my computer right now, but I know it will make the display fit the screen so you can work on large images. You don’t want to actually reduce the size of the image as that makes a lower resolution. Save all of the pixels you have.

If you are just seeing it too large in your default viewer I suggest you load Irfanview. It can be set to show the image so it fits on your screen without actually reducing the image size: http://www.irfanview.com/english.htm Let it take over as the default viewer for all of your image types. It opens quickly and is very capable in printing etc. You can always open Picture-It and use File>Open to open any image you want to work on.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online