MS Publisher 2007 printing problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

donnyb

I receive a Publisher document via email from a colleague. My job is to print it. The document is legal size that gets folded into a tri-fold flyer. This worked well using Publisher 2003 on both machines (XP Pro). After just upgrading to 2007 on my computer, the document is centered on 4 sheets of paper when viewed with print preview. I have tried to fix this, but have not been able to figure this one out. Any ideas?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online