MS Publisher

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lschul

I am designing some raffle tickets and when I do a blank layout for an index card, there is a blue box in there that I can't move and can't figure out what it is there for. Any hints? Better template? No template needed? How do I learn more about MS Publisher?

lschul said:
I am designing some raffle tickets and when I do a blank layout for an index card, there is a blue box in there that I can't move and can't figure out what it is there for. Any hints? Better template? No template needed? How do I learn more about MS Publisher?
You might check out Microsoft Office Assistance.

lschul

thanks, I have, its tough to figure out what I need to ask it. I have a book for powerpoint entitled "Step by Step" its authored by Microsoft and is excellent. I am finding it hard to locate any training books that are easy to follow for Publisher.

The blue line is your layout guide (use Arrange/Layout guides menu item to set the number of columns etc). The blue lines don't print out, they are inset from the overall margins of the item to ensure there is some clear space between the text/graphics you place within the blue boundary and the edge of the item.

lschul

I see, it was kind of messing me up, so I was able to get rid of it, I may use it again. Do you have any suggestions on where to get some good quality education on this?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online